FGD Gypsum Power Point Presentations (PDF Format)*
FGD Workshop, Atlanta, GA, October 23-24, 2007
FGD Gypsum Basics
- What is FGD Gypsum?
- A Comparison of Properties for FGD and Natural Gypsum Products
- What is Gypsum and What is Its Value in Agriculture?
FGD Gypsum Applications
- FGD Gypsum Use in Cement
- FGD Gypsum Use in Wallboard and Other Products
- USDA Perspective on Agricultural Utilization of FGD Gypsum
- Use of FGD Gypsum in No-till Cotton Management Systems
- Use of FGD Gypsum Soil Amendments for Improved Forage and Corn Production
- Turfgrass Response to Surface-Applied FGD Gypsum
- National Network for Use of FGD Gypsum in Agriculture
- National Network for Use of FGD Gypsum in Agriculture - North Dakota
- Evaluation of FGD Gypsum on Sodic Soils of Northwestern New Mexico
- Use of FGD Gypsum in Florida: A State Perspective
- Gaps in the Knowledge for Making Recommendations for Land Application of FGD Gypsum
- FGD Gypsum Influences on Soil Sealing, Crusting, Infiltration and Runoff
- EPA Study of Mercury Leaching from FGD Gypsum
- Fate of Mercury in Synthetic Gypsum Used for Wallboard Production
- Factors Affecting Mercury Chemistry and Capture in FGD Systems
- Soil Chemical Responses to FGD Gypsum Amendments and Their Impact on Crop Yields
- Mitigation of Phosphorus and Ammonia Losses From Poultry Manure Using FGD Gypsum
- The Role of Sulfite to Sulfate Conversion in FGD Gypsum Based Soil Amendments
- Role of the US EPA in Promoting Safe Beneficial Uses of Industrial Materials
- Regulatory Guidelines for Marketing FGD Gypsum
Supply and Demand
- Dependable Supplies Encourage Agricultural Adoption of FGD Gypsum
- Marketing of FGD Gypsum in the Southeast U.S.
- Marketing of FGD Gypsum in the Midwest U.S.